Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let It Snow.

Nothing New. Well obviously I'm lying. Ok, so here's my news. Not alot but I wanna post the minute I know something.

So C's birthday was teusday. And we all know T gave her chocolate. Awh :). But today a late present, not from him from.....S.j. (Why must that child have such an obvious name?) Anyways, twas the most adorable teddy ever. Just like last year when J gave SO for V-day! Just not as big :).

So the 19th. Wow, just another day? Certainly not! The Snow Fall Ball. Aren't we excited, the drama is waiting to happen. And I can't wait to experience it. And don't worry I'll update you all after.

I honestly have no news. I need to go do a little digging, because I've heard my shares rumors. And here is my wishing hope to the class 8H good luck with your horrible teacher.

I just releized I didn't post this and I saved it as a draft sorry.!

You know you love me.

No comments: